Sunday 14 September 2014

Rhyming comes neutrally


“I’m blessed because God invented me the greatest invention since the existence of invention” wrote that quote when I was bored which made me thought dear lord how great could I be? Do you want to tell me?  I see what most people can’t see. Silence the essence of my life need to make those word official sticking to who I am because people personalities is artificial


Thinking is good but the most important lesson is doing what you should.  You can sit and think forever it won’t make your life better. There should be equal rights for black, coulereds, forgeneri and whites. I forgot to mention that youth of today pay attention it cost nothing. That’s a pan using words in my own way that’s fun. I am as cold as the sun alright that sounds dumb. My soul is on the run chasing the person who I’m bound to become. I feel brave if you can go from being a slave to owning a land then surely your face can appear on the Rand. Luvuyo how does that sounds for a fashion brand? 
am  wealthy although am literally broke. I am a class clown but who’s the joke? I don’t write these lines to sound dope just my expression of hope.  A failure that saw persistence is the code. Meaning even if things get hard find a way to cope. 


No comments:

Post a Comment