Wednesday 24 September 2014

B CLASS OR A CLASS?

Stacy:   So what do you think of varsity life?
Legacy:  The girls are nice but everybody is running around giving each other UNTAWNTED advice

Stacy: Like?
Legacy:  Sad faces telling each other how to be happy, it’s like one baby s**** in his pants and teaching the next one how not to poo in his nappy.
Stacy: What makes a person unique?

Legacy: Someone who doesn’t think before they speak
Stacy: On varsity what is the one thing you haven’t done?

Legacy :  Stop having fun.
Stacey: What turns you off?

Legacy :   Everything that turns varsity boys on
 Stacey:  Things like?

  Legacy:     Dumb dudes acting smart girls talking as if they don’t fart honest opinion coming from my mind and not the hart.

Stacey; what is the one word you never use?
Legacy: Love

Stacey:  Are you excited about the bash?
 Legacy:     I don’t get excited if am spending cash

Stacey:  you such an
Legacy:  YESS

Stacy: You need to chill
Legacy: So now you Doctor Phill?

Stacey: so what are you doing later?
Legacy:  Discussing how lovers become haters

Stacey: On the conference are you feeling the pressure?
Legacy: Nope look around you whose fresher don’t get it twisted  with better

Stacy: You seem like a dude that carries a lot of hate.
Legacy:  Because I get allot of hate Powerful people can relate like um wait Liya she’s a Girls that’s always on the debate. She carries a lot of weight I mean she looks great who can look at her straight and say what they truly think? Eye wink she Hot um let me stop but let me continue since blogging is part of my Job. I’m a dude from the block on my way to the top and honestly won’t mind taking her on a date OR even to a Spaza shop.

Stacey :  But on a serious Note people are all hype about Pasma and SASCO SO ARE YOU GONNA VOTE

Legacy:    Even if I do al still be broke al still catch a train it’s like saying vote for ANc then you’ll get better houses in Kaylitsah or            Mitch plain? It’s about location not to complain there are people sleeping in front of the police station.  People walking around bare feet ask me am from the hood. I smile but bra things ain’t that GOOD ALL YOU SEE IS A DUDE IN A SUIT   BUT AM HAPPY ATLEAST I HAVE A WARM BED AND FOOD.  I don’t walk bear feet but this is the basic things people need. That’s why AL try by all means to succeed. I can walk behind you and give you the impression that you lead al bow at your feet if there is something I need call me FAKE and cheap ANYTHING THAT CAN MAKE YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment