Monday 15 September 2014

Innocent GUY RUNS AWAY FROM HIS GF

 Was God a he or could it be that God was a she? That’s how the system makes us see. Are we really free? You tell me

#heritage day what is there to celebrate if 359 days all we feel is anger, jealousy and hate? Look at your shoes it’s real but have you become fake?   The youth needs a new tradition because we are controlled by the television.

Think people it’s still legal.  The other day I set and smelled a noxious smell which were coming from my under arms. I then laugh and crack a joke told my friends I like this sweating smell of my body it smells actually unpresumptuous. All these deodorant companies and sport advertisements has made us believed that we stink when we smelling like sweat.  I miss that feeling of ‘stinking” like most people will call it. Have you ever experience those days when you just wake up at home don’t wash and just lazing around? It’s really a pleasant feeling.

Things change so it is only logic for people to change.  Females have become so defensive they hardly show emotion these days. If you listen to JhenE Aiko or RiRi all you here in their songs is how men are selfish and most female artist links their unhappiness to men.  Meaning guys are the core element of pain.  We cheat and do dumb things I admit it but I believe every men on this planet is striving to become a better men.

 Woman has also made us believe that we really not good enough there is always something missing. Ask any lady who is her dream men is surely not the dude that’s she currently dating. I watch Tray Songs, Chris brown and all these other Rnb male artiste performing their live shows is quite interesting .You see how they kiss woman life on television the woman can even be married If Usher brings her up on the stage she faints some of them scream and cry for Justin Bieber some jump on the stage .Now I ask myself how do you feel when your woman JUMPS on A stage. How do you defend yourself amongst your friends? On top of that you bought her the ticket for her birthday. Female readers what would you do if Chris brown ask you for a kiss on national television?  So where does it leave the dude that you see for the rest of the year?  It’s hard being a men neh J  . I Wonder what does the victims I mean the guys tell their family and friends no she just a Big Fan? Some woman end up dating celebrities and dump there guys that have been seeing for twelve years J


That’s why a man is just as faithful as his options.  A dude talk more about his relationship to his friends then to his partner because you know guys won’t counter attack you or you won’t end up sleeping alone for the next month. Ladies just remember things so guys watch what you say…  

listen to some real music



1 comment:

  1. you just did it agin christo like you always dop haibo Joe its so true where do you get all th

    ReplyDelete