Tuesday 16 September 2014

Positive revelation


Assumption is one of our biggest downfalls. Change is the core element of life. In order to move forward and let go of burdens one should be able to change perceptions about people. Control is a powerful word it contains a lot of power. Once you grasp the ability to control you can do anything and everything.  You only master to control things around you when you control your emotions and not mind. One should have the ability to think everything since there is no control button in the back of your mind.

I’m currently reading a book called the positive revelation by Edward de Bone . You should try and get one it will do you wonders. If you have a more powerful engine in your car then you are going to outperform other cars (provided you’re driving is also good)

So personal power and also social power will arise directly from these attitudes. A constructive attitude says sets out to find a way of doing it and then does it.

I look up to ladies like Langelihe Dube.   They are the type of woman who is always helping when there is help needed. To be intelligent and down to earth is a blessing. I just feel like personally mentioning her name since she had brought a huge contribution to my varsity life as a student who was demotivated about being here on school.

I feel like one should give credit where credit is due 

     J   Smile its free just look at me  J

My tears and fears today am saying cheers.

Stay loyal to the ones who feed you because when you lose your way they’ll lead you. Those who give you but doesn’t really need you. People only invest in those who have the ability to become the best.  Screw the rest a smile kills negative energies like the emotion called depress. Attack those who press and oppress with positivity it’s the best, to those that admire you make them obsess by doing more and talking less….



4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Christo :) Wow you wrote my name. You truly outdid yourself on this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. christo your blog really inspires me:) I am really lost for words




    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I will ever fully understand why you view me in this light, but I'm humbled by your kind words and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete