Thursday 18 September 2014

NETWORKING


Reach for the sky believe in your wings and you will fly told Phelo am different she believe it. I Have goals and I will achieve it.  Life is what you make it criticism take it. Goals break it. Mt journey is still long but am looking at the good then the wrong My struggles has made me strong I know  that I don’t belong to this world so while am here let me make this moments the best. Happy doesn’t mean that you won’t be stress tidy doesn’t mean your life is not a mess. You are what you think you are and honestly I fell bigger than the moon and every star. I don’t have a huge house or a sport car but I have bunch of friends and so many things that al have to blog for 1000000years







 
 

I have learned so many things this year never knew there is a difference between AN identity and your image.  Currently busy with networking and branding. Learn so many things this year that am enjoying every moment being here. I have grown with the help of my lecture and peers.  I have discovered a passion for what I’m doing. Did you know that Black Label is not an African beer?





I just love this place what is there t blog? I like interacting with people and that will be one day part of my Job smiley said am on the run and I shouldn’t stop. Public relations Rock

1 comment: