Wednesday 14 May 2014

POWER WITH IN YOU

We never get what we want, we never want what we get, we never have what we like, and we never like what we have that’s life.  I would not say that makes us ungrateful. I think it inspires us to become bigger than our surroundings. The five W’s plays such an important role in my life. Who do I Want to be? What should I do to become What I Want to be Where am I now? Those are the things I ask myself when I wake up and go to class every day in class is not a blast but I made a promise to myself that I have to pass. I am in a race of my own I think in communication science we call it the interpersonal zone. I believe am Dope although I can’t buy the girl I admire a coke. I walk like a rich men but honestly am broke what defines me MY personal life code that I live up to.’ NOTHING IN THIS WORLD CAN STOP you “The main reason why am in class is to learn and pay attention so that when am 40 years old I can go on pension.  And hopefully stay in a mention that’s a dream. We all have dreams that’s why we all at this intuition to learn so that we can earn. So many guys’ wants sound smart and look attractive. I’VE MADE PEACH WITH THE FACT THAT AM NOT ON THE CHACKLIST GUYS START DIONG THAT J J BEUTY AND THE BRIEFCASE HOPE AM GETTING A EXTRA MARK AG AM JUST TRYING MY LUCK. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE BREAKING FREE AND STARTING TO EXPRES THE TERM called ACTUALY BEING ME. I STATED IN THE BOOK REVIEW PEOPLE ASSANATES YOU  CHARACTER WHN YOU DIFFERENT BUT YOUR DIFFRENCS FORM 1A Every person plays a role I am a striker trying to perfect my goal beside if I didn’t have you guys in my team public relations would have been like Mug without bean that’s like a Mark down doughnut without cream. Those doughnuts that expired the day before but they still taste fluffy. J  In a way we all the same because we cry and we smile we want to be this honest trusted people but we lie. I think its ohk because we will be lying after varsity every day  I just like what am becoming all these assignments is like a mad race that am just running I know the end results will hopefully be stunning……

No comments:

Post a Comment