Wednesday 23 April 2014

STRENGHT


WHAT IS STRENGHT TO ME

To be strong is to have the ability to laugh with the people that laugh at you. The strong people are the ones who normally survive in any situation they placed in. They are the people who define them self as I and not as we. People admire them as much as they hate them. That’s why we use the phrase jealousy is love and hate at the same time. Today I sit in class and observe my surroundings I pick up things I never really saw. Like the clean toilets we have and the nice comfortable computer laps. The beautiful view you get of the mountain when you sit in the English class. To be aLive means you strong because thousands  of people did not have the strength this morning to  open their eyes. People admire strong people they talk about them whether it is good or bad. Strong people amaze others they really do I met some strong people in my life. Strong people don’t want attention they get attention naturally weak people feel threatened by their presence. I once ask a strong person what are you if you had to describe yourself as a human. She told me even if I tell you am a green girl it won’t change the way you look at me when you see me so call me whatever you  want to here is a suggestion you can call me your hero. I laugh and reply funny in the back of my mind I thought she was a clown. But every time when she appears or her name is mention I see her as this girl with a great sense of humour that’s always mention  J J J J J J J J J J J J J   Oh yah and if you a  Full time PUBLIC REALTION student and you came back after the first term know that I think that you really strong BECAUSE THE FIRST TERM WAS HECTIC

1 comment:

  1. thank you for in spering me my great frind you are truly the leader of your generations keep the blogging it does wonders for us........ keep on diong that please i9f i dont read a blog like yours my day is spoiled

    ReplyDelete