Tuesday 22 April 2014

WAR on Group Think


Something all humans have in common is pain. Whether you rich or poor. That connects us as living beings. You don’t solve a problem by running from it you solve a problem by gunning for it. People are afraid to express who they truly are, society won’t allow that. I don’t want to be normal if normal is waking up every morning, getting dressed, wait in traffic, just to get to a job that I don’t like, just so that I can pay for the clothes, car and house I leave vacant the entire day so that I can afford to leave in it. Thought I should state that you know poverty is really fascinating to some rich people, who come from overseas just to come take pictures of people that are suffering here in South Africa. Some people are really privileged.

No comments:

Post a Comment