Wednesday 8 April 2015

Life is worth living for...

On the 9th of April I  stop drinking and start thinking. Not to impress the world but to impress myself.

I had to chose between me and my pride because clearly there isn't space for both of us.
I chose to be me and that's by being kind for those who think am out of my mind let them i have no control over that.

I have discovered happiness even in unhappiness. Imperfection is who i am but striving for perforation is who am striving to be.

I believe that religion, culture has its expects in life and those who wish to follow that should be respected for there choices  just as (i) believe that my culture and religion is to be a human I'm nothing more nothing less.

I believe that there is one race which is the human race. If i ever see a person with green blood only then and there I will definitely change my opinion why they work harder or richer then me.
I am strong because I acknowledge the fact that am weak.

I think I have discovered the purpose of life and that is that one day am gonna die.
I'm not saying that l  will stop swearing what am saying is that al start  caring and life a live as if there is something above me that staring.

I forgive those who sin against me and hope they'll do the same.

I wanna be associated with people  that has one motive and that is to gain  because everything we do. We want some sort of reward whether its giving Holmes people bread it give something to your conscious that says am I really suffering?


Al be honest with you I won't stop comparing myself with myself.



There is no life that is  better then yours..... love yours  





 














No comments:

Post a Comment