Wednesday 15 April 2015

Poetry

When you have been down all you ever do is trying to move up .Number one rule whatever you do don’t stop I meant don’t give up.  I fall on my knees and pray from my gees that smoking tree that caught in the streets. I listen to Rick Ross classical hip hop beats. Somehow I relate when people start spreading hate because the girl that you date looks great. People have so much to say when u at a level in this game that everybody wanna play.


 It’s so hard to be humble in this cold jungle where enemies tear you apart sorry mama. I had to donate my heart. Coz you stay in a sack and my big bro is on crack with all respect if I don’t make it you’’ll get a heart attack. PR  is my first choice but am born to rap who ever disagree doesn’t exist to me.



Waking up eating lucky star asking myself lord will I ever drive a Ferrari car? That stuff hunts me success play hard to get but she wants me. She the only woman I truly need al chase her as longs as my heart beat. The majority of my people are stuck in poverty I need to take the authority

White or black my blood is red that’s a fact. People are still talking am still walking in my Nikes I still get invited girls still become excited when they see me these young  boys still wanna be me. I am conceited free me.  R.I.P to King Nelson Mandela wish you were here to see Juiluis Malmema but I don’t care about politics but I care about my Carvala. 

No comments:

Post a Comment