Thursday 1 December 2016

What more can I say

It has been a long time since I have been writing. I thought too come back since there is so much I have too say and think. Thanks too my readers and those who has been with me since the strting step of my poetry. Now thes days it so easy too talk because you can talk too the internet.

Yeah what Can I say, I've lost my older brother this year 29Jan2016 also the  focal point of my life took a plain and got highered at the mosst respected insutation in South Africa. Whiche is called the Parliment of South Africa. I know that my capabalities is endless and that people are eager too know, what is next in store for me.

A lot of you ask yourself proberly this qesation what is the reasone behind this agenda of me being back on online again. I think it is mainly too express myself and share a feeling that all of us feel at some time in our life. My new policy is as follows, What I say now go and if you not with that then you should go now.

People think that South Africa is gonna be changed by what we so call the Goverment. No my freinds the world has too many issues we need to start being open minded and write books, music, lituruture and also create or as we say invent new things. Invenation is at the core of my hart desire it has really became a mission for me too opne and corrent with those people around me. I'm breaking those walls around me now.

I chose too be inflauncel rather then just chilling in my room,

No comments:

Post a Comment